An everything type of blog,
for everything type of people...

Monday, May 3, 2010

First Post

First
First what? I'm not sure, but its gonna be big. First post-NO! Its bigger than that. Don't call it a first post, because it has more meaning. It's a first try, at having another outlet. Or another space to be other than in my head. I'm gonna talk about all sorts or stuff, and I am going to make it interesting. I'm not sure how, so I think it would be best to talk by talking about me, because I am extremely interesting.
I sing, and I'm good at it...but not too good because then I would be conceded, and what good would that do?
I also do a million other things that aren't very interesting, and no one really pays much attention to them either. Sometimes I think I just do them to stay with the curve...WELL I'M DONE BEING IN THE CURVE.
I am not going to live life 'going through the motions' anymore. I am going to make a difference, and you are going to help. Thats why we're all here....

Let's call this a first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment